A recent blog talked about the new game show where they ask you embarassing questions while you are hooked up to a lie detector machine. The more questions you answer correctly the more money you win. I enjoyed "E's" blog and wanted to build on it with you minions out there.
- Answer any question previously posted in the blog HONESTLY (I am the Lady of Blind Justice and will also be executioner)
- Provided you followed Rule 1, you now get to ask another Yes-No question.
- You must answer your own question and provide circumstances.
- I will answer your question honestly and so can anyone else so that they may ask a question.
- Good taste prevails always. Edit yourselves so I don't have to.
The first question:
Have you ever lied to a member of the opposite sex to avoid going out on a date with them?
Yes. On many occasions I am afraid. Mostly the cocky ego laden boys who think they are Gods gift to women and treat me like a conquest. I have been brutally honest with these guys before, but the drama that ensues is not worth the pleasure, fragile egos crumble into a million pieces. Invariably I am called a bad name. So I lie to them and tell them I am a lesbian or that I want to get married and have babies or some other terrible story to make them flee. I like to see if I can get them to leave skid marks. I know, I am terrible!!